Real Estate & Homes in Southern California
Search Los Angeles Real Estate & California Homes in Santa Monica
Manhattan Beach - Hermosa Beach - Pacific Palisades - Venice CA & Marina del Rey
Thank you for visiting Keystone Group Properties' website at Southern California Home Source. This website has a single purpose, to provide you with all the information required to make an informed decision while buying or selling real estate in Southern California including, Homes in Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Venice, Marina del Rey, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach properties listed for sale.
Keystone Group Properties provides outstanding service to sellers, buyers and investors in the real estate market for higher end, luxury and value properties.
Keystone Group Properties serves sellers by utilizing our many extensive resources to offer creative marketing programs. Rather than waiting and hoping that someone will notice the property through local advertising, Keystone Group Properties will advertise your property to a broad range and variety of well-targeted audiences including international parties.
Keystone Group Properties serves buyers by utilizing our many years of experience in the markets of Luxury Residential and Value Properties. We appreciate the special concerns and needs of investors who own multiple homes.
Keystone Group Properties serves investors by working with them to identify their criteria, be it a purchase or sale and most importantly to complete a successful transaction in a timely manner.
Luxury is a relative term. In Southern California, where that term is often over-used, we believe the following criteria are a guideline for homes in the category of Luxury Residential Properties:
Luxury Homes Criteria - Keystone Group Properties
- Fine quality and distinctive design, materials and craftsmanship, exemplified by many of the properties in Southern California.
- Outstanding features and/or community.
- Exceptional properties which preserve the environment and/or historic uses.
Keystone Group Properties Value Properties should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- One of the exceptional properties in a given community, fairly priced;
- A residence in a distinctive area, priced below average for the area;
- New developments or recent redevelopments that show good promise for appreciation; or
- Property that has multiple zoning or that can be rezoned and converted to more profitable use.
Our commitment: Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell your property or a real estate investor, we commit to giving you a superior level of service and dedication to your real estate goals.